Happy Monday! So, I made these a couple of days ago. I followed this recipe and they turned out veeeerrry nice. Hanne used to make these once in a while when we lived together, and I've missed having some licorice balls to snack on so I thought I would give it a go. Okay, here goes:
5 dl cashews
3 dl dates
1-2 tsp Himalayan salt
1/4 tsp vanilla
1 tsp coconut sugar
3 tbsp licorice powder
1. Put everything except the dates in a food processor.
2. Blend everything until the cashews are chopped to crumbles.
3. Add dates and blend until dough is achieved.
4. Roll into bite-sized balls and roll in more licorice powder.
5. Lay flat on a plate or in a container and freeze.
So what are you up to these days? I'm just trying to live my best life with yoga, books, long walks in the sunshine, tv shows, and yummy food hence the licorice balls!